What will i need?
- 3 cups (300g) pasta, uncooked
- 2 aubergines, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. oil from sundried tomatoes
- 14 oz. (400g) can chopped tomatoes
- 10 sundried tomatoes, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. tomato puree
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. mixed herbs
- 11g Fats
- 76g Carbs
- 14g Protein
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Cook pasta according to instructions on the packaging.
- Place the cut aubergine on a baking tray lined with baking paper and drizzle with 1 tbsp. of oil. Season with salt and cook in the oven for 35 minutes, until soft.
- While the aubergine is cooking, heat 1 tbsp. of the sundried tomato oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic for around 5 minutes.
- Next, add in the tomato puree, mixed herbs, and sundried tomatoes. Mix well and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Then add the chopped tomatoes and sugar. Reduce the heat and simmer until the aubergine is ready.
- Once pasta and aubergine are ready, mix everything, and serve
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 30 mins