What will i need?
- 5.5 oz. (160g) egg noodles
- 7 oz. (200g) beef tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 1/2 leek, sliced (mostly white parts)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- a pinch of ground white pepper
- a pinch of sugar
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce + 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. spring onion, chopped
- 2503 kcal
- 13g Fats
- 55g Carbs
- 40g Protein
- Prepare the noodles according to instructions on the packaging. Cut the beef into thin strips.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for about a minute, add the beef and cook for another 2 minutes. Next add the leek, pepper and mushrooms and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the cooked noodles, season with pepper and a pinch of sugar. Pour in the soy sauce and water, then stir and fry for another 2 minutes.
- To serve, divide onto serving dishes garnish with chopped spring onion.
Prep: ? mins
Cook: ? mins