What will i need?
- 1 ¾ cups (400g) frozen pitted cherries
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. vanilla soy yogurt (e.g. Alpro)
- 4 tbsp. water
- mint leaves, to serve
- 503 kcal
- 13g Fats
- 55g Carbs
- 40g Protein
- Blitz the frozen cherries in a food processor or high speed blender with the honey, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, 4 tbsp. yogurt and 4 tbsp. water until smooth.
- Spoon into a freezer-proof container then freeze for 1 hour.
- Scoop out the sorbet into serving glasses, top with mint and serve straight away.
- The ingredients will make approx. 8 scoops of sorbet (2 per serving).
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 0 mins