What will i need?
- 1 lb. (450g) baby potatoes
- ½ cup (90g) green olives, halved
- ½ cup (70g) sundried tomatoes, drained, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained
- handful chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp. oil from sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 9g Fats
- 17g Carbs
- 4g Protein
- Place the potatoes in a pot of salted water and bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Once slightly cooled, peel, halve and place them in a bowl.
- Add in the olives, sundried tomatoes, capers, and chives.
- Next, mix the oil for the tomatoes, mustard, and apple cider vinegar and drizzle over the salad.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, mix well and serve.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins