What will i need?
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 small cauliflower head, cut into florets (about 4 cups florets)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp. curry powder
- 3 ½ cups (800g) can diced tomatoes with their juice (about 3 cups)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup (120ml) full-fat coconut milk (canned)
- Handful fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup (50g) cashews roasted
- 226 kcal
- 14g Fats
- 22g Carbs
- 7g Protein
- Add the coconut oil, cauliflower, onion, garlic, ginger, curry powder to the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes and honey stir to mix everything.
- Cook on high for about 3-4 hours or the cauliflower is tender.
- Add the coconut milk, and stir well. Cook for another 3-5 mins on low until warmed through.
- Serve topped with chopped coriander and roasted cashews, accompanied by rice (not included in nutrition info).
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 0 mins