What will i need?
- 2 cups (300g) sweet potato, grated
- 1/2 small onion, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 3 heaped tbsp. buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. sweet paprika
- 252 kcal
- 5g Fats
- 36g Carbs
- 18g Protein
- Place the grated sweet potato and onion in a large bowl. Add in the crushed garlic, eggs, flour, season with salt and pepper, as well as the paprika. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan, and add a heaped tbsp. of the better per 1 pancake (makes around 16). Fry for around 3 minutes on medium heat, then flip and fry for another 1-2 mins.
- Serve with your favourite toppings (see ideas below).
- tomato / cream / lamb’s lettuce or parsley / onion
- sliced cherry tomatoes / feta cheese / rocket / onion
- hummus / avocado / tomato / onion
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 0 mins