What will i need?
- 7/8 cup (200g) basmati rice
- 10 oz. (300g) pork loin
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 spring onions
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. ginger syrup
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/3 cup (200g) sugar snaps
- 1 ¼ cup (250g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 ¼ cup (250g) pineapple, fresh
- 446 kcal
- 16g Fats
- 52g Carbs
- 22g Protein
- Cook the rice according to instructions on the packaging.
- In the meantime, cut the pork into slices. Finely chop the garlic and slice the spring onions diagonally.
- Heat the oil in a wok on high heat, add the pork tenderloin, garlic, ginger syrup, lime juice and season with salt. Stir-fry 2 min, then lower the heat and add in the sugar snaps. Stir-fry for another 4 minutes on low heat.
- Next, add in tomatoes and pineapple and stir-fry for another 4 minutes, then take off the heat. Toss in the spring onions and mix.
- Once rice is cooked divide everything onto 4 plates and serve.
– this dish is also very tasty with chicken breast or chicken thighs
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins