What will i need?
- 2 cups (240g) roasted hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- ½ cup (120ml) hazelnut milk (or almond)
- 210 kcal
- 10g Fats
- 28g Carbs
- 5g Protein
- Heat the oven to 355°F (180°C) and line a muffin tray with paper muffin cups.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and combine with the maple syrup and almond butter. Fold in the flour, baking powder, and baking soda and mix well.
- Divide the batter between the 6 muffin cups. Top each one with the walnuts.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and cool completely before serving.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins